Governance As Leadership Training Institute
Given the continuing uncertainty around the world due to COVID-19 and its impact, especially in the area of quarantines and international flights, we have decided to cancel GALTI for 2020. We hope to be able to continue our learning journey in International School Governance together with all of you in 2021 and will share details with you next spring. Please contact our Advancement office with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GALTI is built directly in response to feedback from more than 400 delegates who have attended the last six years' events.
It will include:
- A detailed introduction for newcomers to the triple helix of governance; fiduciary, strategic and generative
- A deep dive with case studies to challenge even the most seasoned and returning practitioners
- Focus groups to explore in detail challenges faced in the Board's primary areas of responsibility; strategic planning, budgeting and Head of School evaluation
- Two new strands exploring the Board's role and responsibilities in institutional fundraising and Head of School transition.
- Sessions designed to build school teams with differing levels of experience