School Bus & Parking Permits
School Bus Information
UNIS Hanoi contracts Transport Companies to provide daily travel to and from school.
Buses arrive at the school campus each morning at approximately 8:00 am and depart from school at the following times:
- 1st bus leaves Campus at 15:45
- 2nd bus leaves Campus at 16:50 (For students who have activities after school)
- 3rd bus leaves Campus at 17:55 (For students who have Co-Curricular activities after school)
- 1st bus leaves Campus at 14:45
- 2nd bus leaves Campus at 15:50 (For students who have Co-Curricular activities after school)
- 3rd bus leaves Campus at 17:10 (For students who have Co-Curricular activities after school)
Please note: The bus will depart at the scheduled times and cannot wait for late students.
Bus services cannot be provided on a route where there are less than 8 students requesting the service and the bus service cannot deliver every child to an individual address. The school reserves the right to cancel any bus route service with 7 students or less.
The school will provide a late bus during After School Activity (ASA) sessions and during the sports seasons arranged by the Co-Curricular Activities Office only. This may affect students in Mother Tongue or UMA make-up classes as these lessons may continue throughout the academic year when ASAs and sports are not in season, parents will need to arrange transportation for their children during this period separately.
Bus monitors are present on every bus route and are there to help protect your child’s safety. We expect all students to follow their instructions and to be respectful and courteous at all times.
Each vehicle, motorbike or e-bike on campus must be registered by completing this Online Parking Permit Application Form. (Note: license plate number is required.)
Our primary concern at all times is the safety of your child(ren). Please be sure to carefully read and follow the rules concerning cars and motorbikes/e-bikes on campus.
Questions? Contact our Operations Office, Operationssec@unishanoi.org